It is necessary to assess the amount you are able to borrow before embarking on a real estate project. You will need to know the amount that can be borrowed from the credit organization.
Calculate simply, quickly and free of charge the total cost of credit, in other words your acquisition capacity, thanks to our online simulator. Whether you are a professional or an individual, our calculators are there to make your process easier.
Loan amount simulator
The results obtained using our calculators have an informative and non-contractual value.
How to use the simulator to calculate the amount of my mortgage?
The goal of this simulator is to allow you to calculate the amount that you will be able to borrow according to the amount that you can repay each month and the various charges to be taken into account.
- Monthly payments : The amount of the monthly payment corresponds to the amount you will pay each month to repay your mortgage. As a general rule, this sum should not exceed 33% of debt in order to leave you a sufficient remainder to live, do not hesitate to calculate your debt ratio beforehand. In addition, it allows the lender to ensure your ability to repay the loan. To determine this, you can use our monthly payment calculator .
- Number of years: This is the number of years that your mortgage will last. For an equivalent monthly payment, you can borrow a larger sum over 20 years than over 15 but the cost of the loan will also be higher.
- Interest rate : The mortgage rate is the mortgage rate at which you borrow. This fixed rate is not the same depending on the period and depending on the bank. In order to find the most advantageous rate for your mortgage loan offer, it is advisable to go through a mortgage broker. You can find the current rates obtained by Labougeotte on our pages dedicated to mortgage rates.
- Insurance rate : The insurance rate is the rate for your mortgage insurance. To reduce the cost of this, you can delegate insurance.
This simulator allows you to estimate how much you can borrow. If you want to make a loan, you will have to do a more advanced loan simulation. By performing your credit simulation on the Labougeotte site, an advisor studies your file and offers you the mortgage rate within 24 hours at the best rate he can obtain for you.
How to calculate your borrowing capacity?
Before starting your steps to obtain a mortgage , it is necessary to be able to estimate the amount that can be considered for his mortgage.
This is called borrowing capacity. Thanks to our simulator, you can quickly estimate the amount you can claim. Unlike a mortgage simulation or a credit comparator, this tool will only give you an idea of how much you can borrow over a period.
Many criteria are taken into account in the calculation of this estimate:
- For the calculation of your monthly payment, remember to take into account all of your recurring or foreseeable expenses as well as the loans in progress.
- Also remember to take into consideration the personal contribution that you can integrate into your real estate project which will reduce your monthly payments and therefore increase your real estate borrowing capacity.
It is recommended that your total monthly loan payments do not exceed more than a third of your monthly income in order to best balance your monthly budget.
Indicate your income as well as your expenses to find out your borrowing capacity. Add to this your personal contribution, you will know the value of the home you can buy.
What salary for what amount of credit?
Do you already know how much you want to borrow? If you have an idea of the amount of the property you want to buy, you can verify that you have the salary required to get your loan:
- What salary to borrow € 200,000?
- What salary to borrow 300,000 €?
- What salary to borrow 400,000 €?
- What salary to borrow 500,000 €?
- What salary to borrow 600,000 €?
- What salary to borrow $ 700,000?
- What salary to borrow € 800,000?
- What salary to borrow 900,000 €?
- What salary to borrow 1 million €?
What loan amount for what salary?
You will find on these pages the amount that you can borrow with a given salary. Thus, you can plan for a future purchase and see how much you can invest in your real estate purchase.
- How much to borrow while earning $ 2000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 3,000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 4000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 5,000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 6,000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 7,000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 8,000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 9,000 per month?
- How much to borrow while earning $ 10,000 per month?