Suzuki dazzles us with new colors for the V-Strom 650 r …
Continuing with its new color scheme, Suzuki announced new color options for its popular mid-weight adventure motorcycles – the V-Strom 650 and V-Strom 650XT.
Earlier this year, the top-of-the-line V-Strom 1050 and 1050XT also got updates to their color scheme, and adventure fans can go just as crazy with these new options for the middleweight market which has seen a multitude of new models introduced towards the latter. end of this year.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 Phantom Edition was recently announced, if you want a sportier option!
Here are the new colors Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2022):
- Pearl Vigor Blue with White Beak Decals
- Black sparkling glass with yellow spout
- Pearl Brilliant White with Blue Beak Decals (Color 2021)
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT (2022) colors:
- Pearl Vigor Blue with Matt Sword Silver Metallic Decals and Blue Rims
- Spark Black glass with gray and blue beak graphics and blue rims
- Champion Yellow No.2 with gold rims (color 2021)
- Pearl Brilliant White with gold rims (color 2021)
In one of the color options chosen, prices for the 2022 V-Strom 650 start at Â£ 7,999, while the V-Strom 650XT starts at Â£ 8,299.
Originally released in 2004 as the DL650, the V-Strom range has been a popular middleweight for years, utilizing the proven 645cc V-twin engine providing extended power and character for hikes and off-road getaways.
Equipped with an easy start system, traction control and low-end assist, those who opt for the XT model will benefit from lightweight spoke wheels, hand guards and a lower cowl as standard. .
If you want to know more about the Suzuki V-Strom 650 range, visit the Suzuki website.